Come and join our highly motivated fun team, who live and breathe fashion.
NZ fashion label Stitch Ministry is growing rapidly and we are seeking a superstar 2IC Assistant Store Manager to join our Milford Centre Store in Auckland in a full time role. Days of work can be negotiated, if you would prefer Mon- Fri we will make this happen for you.
Stitch Ministry is Auckland based and designed, we have a boutique store in the Milford Centre, Auckland, as well as a significant online and social media presence. We are proud to provide our customers with a personalised and unique shopping experience in-store and online.
We are a small but mighty team, where your contribution is valued. Some of our Stitch perks are:
- We have a strong supportive team culture, we pride ourselves in creating a dynamic team culture, where together we achieve our goals.
- You will be paid hourly for all the amazing work you do.
- We have a generous clothing allowance for our team members, you will receive complimentary outfits each season along with a generous Staff and Family & Friends discount.
- You will get the opportunity to help develop our brand story through customer relations and online media content
- You will become an important part of our brand creative and strategic journey,
- You will have the opportunity to help organise and plan in store events, and events externally within our local community – At Stitch we are highly engaged in giving back to our local community.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop excellent sales, customer service, team management and in store merchandising skills.
- no late nights, 9:00-5:30pm
- days of work can be negotiated, if you want Mon- Fri we will make it happen for you
We are seeking an experienced 2IC Store Manager, who is highly motivated, energetic, inspirational, sales driven, a team player who is passionate about fashion and delivering exceptional customer service.
Apply if you fit the following skill set:
- At least two years experience working in fashion retail.
- Previous people management and experience leading and helping teams to achieve goals together is preferred but not essential
- Visual merchandising skills and a great eye for detail, VM not essential we will provide training
- Previous experience with Shopify desired, but training will be provided.
- Passionate about fashion and customer service, with excellent customer service skills.
- Creative and highly motivated.
- Outstanding stock control and organisation skills.
- Results driven and successful at achieving targets.
- A strong work ethic, reliable, trustworthy.
- Fun, dynamic, and energetic attitude, initiative thinking.
- Have a genuine passion for fashion and NZ brands, with a good sense of style
A DAY AS OUR STITCH SUPERSTAR 2IC STORE MANAGER:
Each day could be different when working in retail at Stitch Ministry, which makes this a very exciting role.
As a local brand, we have built a great and loyal customer base, priding ourselves in delivering a very personalised and unique service and styling experience for our customers. Here is how a day could look at Stitch Ministry as our Store Manager:
- You will be leading all daily operational duties in-store including stock control, product mix and inventory management in our Milford and online store.
- You will liaise with the Milford Mall stylists regarding styling sessions for their clients
- You will liaise with our social media influences around new product launches
- You will contact our VIP customers directly to let them know of new product that they may be interested in
- You will assist in team photo shoots
- You will use your creativity to create social media content – photos of garments and instore
- You will organise in store events, arrange Stitch Ministry to be present at external events and assist in outfit styling for these events
- You will become familiar with the other special NZ brands we stock in store – reordering our accessories and developing great relationships with these brands that we work closely with.
- you will create close relationships with our customers and assist them in styling and creating wardrobes they are proud of
- You will merchandise the store, and come up with creative ways to display new product – your creativity is valued
- Run team meetings to introduce our team to new product and devise best selling techniques
This role comes with autonomy and endless opportunities to engage within the fashion industry. Come to Fashion Week with us! Being small allows us to provide the best job opportunities and benefits to our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today!
Please apply with your CV and a Cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great Stitch Ministry store leader and an ambassador of our brand.
Email email@example.com now!
Please note, you must have the right to work and live in New Zealand. We will contact only those applicants under consideration, we really appreciate your interest in being part of our team.